Protection of your sensitive data is a fundamental service with M2. Multi-tier and user-specific login and password capabilities enable your organization to provide, monitor and report changes to your data. User and message authentication using industry approved standard encryption ensures uncompromising results. PCI and SSAE 16 compliant, M2 solutions let you focus on customer service instead of data breaches.
IntegraShield™, M2’s latest security platform, protects against unauthorized access to your personal in-transit data that can lead to breaches, distrust of corporate integrity and financial loss.
As the market for cloud-based solutions and interoperability between systems continues to expand, breaches from unauthorized access have continued to grow. Don’t just react to data breaches, eliminate them with IntegraShield. Whether the data is consumer payment accounts, private healthcare information or privacy centric, IntegraShield is designed to limit and control external access.
Real-time Transaction Security
IntegraShield’s tamper-proof design prohibits unauthorized access and enables notification of attempted modifications providing a forensic footprint for all transactions within the enterprise.
- Validates originating client request MAC address to a Shield controlled Access Control List
- Validates originating client IP address to a Shield controlled IP white table listing
- Validates public internet address against a Shield controlled blacklist
- Validates that Shield Client boxes are not tampered or altered
- Enhanced security protocols to eliminate Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) attacks
- Each Shield Client has a security profile that aids us to prevent fraudulent activity as well as creating predictability results
- Utilizes 256-bit SSL/TLSv1.2 encryption alongside a SHA-256 byte message authenticated data stream
- Provides a complete set of statistical reporting and a customer specific dashboard for monitoring real-time traffic
Amazingly agile, incredibly simple.
- Dedicated hardware to control API access
- Each module uniquely configured to allow only verified external users
- Small footprint as well as rack mounted option
- High-performance encryption engine
- Tamper-proof monitoring
- Utilizes Intel® Next Unit of Computing (NUC) technology
- M2 security hardware, software and firmware
Operational Control and Monitoring
The IntegraShield Dashboard provides data security personnel and CISO’s with a fully-integrated console for monitoring and reporting. With proper credentials, users can access the console from any supported device and browser. Alerts and notifications can be easily customized based on operational requirements. Individual locations or enterprise aggregation of critical usage and security information is right at your fingertips.
- Transaction Activity Counts
- IP Address Activity
- MAC Address Transactions
- API Call Counts
- Transaction Response Times
- Graphical Reports
- Robust Filtering Capabilities
Since 1986, M2 Systems has been developing next generation software to successfully provide global systems solutions. M2 is a leading provider to Fortune 500 companies of both software licenses and cloud processing services in the healthcare and financials systems markets. M2 is uniquely qualified to develop solutions that protect against unauthorized access and protect critical data from breaches.
Our tamper resistant hardware, firmware design provides a new approach to external access solutions. M2 is an experienced provider of PCI and HIPAA compliant systems and services and understands the requirements and complexity of authenticating and controlling access to sensitive information. Unauthorized access to payment processing systems and electronic health information are the leading causes of financial fraud and identity theft.
At M2 Systems, we make data make sense. Talk to us today about your enterprise messaging security.